Sunday, October 01, 2006

Our Limit and Change

aiyo.. forced to update blog.. didn't kno i have fans here! :P thanks for supporting.. good to kno. well, no fancy or funny updates, guess u all kno me... serious kinda person. i'v been having some conflicts within myself since i came back, not really sure wat i wanted. started working but felt.. so wat and it's ok if they dont help much.. i'm here to kill time
until recently felt the urge of just get up and kick my own butt and anyone's butt if you should stop me. had 1:1 wit the TM here, felt kinda good after that, at least feel like someone is listening to my craps. until last wk my AUS Aunt Sim came back.. we talked and talked (like good frens talking) and it hit me there when she said to me
"Never limit yourself. it doesn't matter which bloody field you study, doesn't mean that you need to work in the same field. I'v done wat i wanted, own a business, i did tat, and i left that, i'm now only a freelance architect and devote my time in nursing."
i tot .. whoa.. Architect to Nursing?? but she survived! and Happy! i was thinking wtf was i fussing bout all the while... hmmmphh.. well, now i have several targets to hit and kicking butt!

so come to think of it, was i afraid of something? why so restless? yeah, i'v got some probllems, domestic and personal, but other than that.... why so fussy?? or am i afraid of change? well.. i kno i dont really.. i can dare myself to go try things out, new things, new environment new challenge.. it has been xtremely long time since i was doing something to do with software! now i am.. supportin software..
why are ppl afraid of change? is it bcoz they are so comfortable with they'r to cozy in their Comfort Zone? u'd get up and say.. haiihh back to work again feel meaningless... then change job lah.. wat else to do ar? my aunt said.. Do something meaningful to Urself, something U like and want to achieve.. if one don't work out, change to something else until U find something U want and like!

i'm always surrounded by frens, good old buddies and new ones.. i'm always worried for my buddies as well... dono why, guess it's just natural..i'v seen them taking so many chances in life in different fields, but yet seems to b the same. always complain hard job hard life *sigh* .. well the way i see it, he didnt change abit! never dared himself too..why not? *sigh*

wat's ur comfort zone? stuck in something u dont like and meaningless? doing something u wanted more than anything? U tell me....

No comments: