Monday, October 09, 2006

Open Open until Mouth Big big.. costs me RM600


aiyo.. not a good happy news or anything.. just had my Wisdom tooth extracted out.. watta jerking tooth cost me RM600! bloody hell.. kanasai! haiihh.. broke again and it's also my birthday present to myself....
.. well, the dentist seems to b friendly and the place is fully equipped with high tech stuffs, flat screen tv for u to watch while he does your tooth, immediate Xray, video cam sticking into ur mouth to tell you "YOU Haven't Been Brushing Your Teeth Well" = RM600! for this little bugger here!

haiih.. well..i can't say its bad, the service is good, the dentist is good and patient, but i hate the idea, he kept asking me to "Open Wide" ...and i've been Open Wide for like 45 mins and he Keep asking me to Open Wide.. my Jaws felt like it's locked and it will never close again! i was like Oh Mi Gosh.. wat if my jaws are locked??? wat will i look like????

At tat point i was going to yell at him, it's the widest i can Open.. i can't Open Wide anymore! go back ask ur wife Open Wide for 45 mins and see she will Slap u bo! I'm human ya.. tat's the limit of my Jaws, not a Hippo! he should be a Vet Dentist.. got such thing ar?? after the whole process i felt like my jaws got locked and my lips got wider 2 cm!




shitty.. but well.. the whole process of extracting the tooth was OK, i felt slight tingly pain, but the after effect is HORRIBLE! can't sleep can't eat! NOT Sat Luin lah... pain lah.. was having ice pack on me all the time to heal it.. shitty shit cost me so much money and so much pain! who said breaking up is painful! go have ur wisdom tooth out and then tell me .. cis! hmm.. now my frens are gonna call me this .. tat i kno for sure! Boys! Behave urself!!!!

2 comments:

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Hahaha... the hippo is good! hahaha

Excaliber said...

u n ur BIG mouth ... hmmmmmmm