Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Singkang Drift

now everyone going nuts about google earth huh.. well Stevie's blogged up his house.. lemme show u mine.. with one great extra thing u can find not only TOkyo Drift got OK???? Singkang also got! got UFO some more! sie mei..
First of, this is my crib... right below there is a house with lots of lights on the rooftop.. someone actually tagged this house as UFO sighting in Sungai Ara... hmmphhh? any idea? looks like UFO ship melted there!




the good thing about living in Sungai Ara (Singkang) is tat i have almost everything here, smallest Shell, mamak stalls and friends staying nearby... lookieee.. i've got Max and Ton living nearby my crib.. they both live nearer to each other.. so my other friends.. move over to Singkang marrr. more frens here lor.... :P







anyways.. we recently found this place for hiking just 10 mins above my crib, it's cool and aso fresh air and best of, it has amazing view of bayan lepas.. can see miles and miles away... way cool huh? nope.. not long after i introduced this place to my mates, ah Ton actuallly google earth the place and told us that we can try DRIFTing there! U don bilief ar?? u see urself lor ... Check On IT! hahahhaaa... my crib just rite below this beautiful sight.. hmmphh.. but i dono how to drift wor?? Drifterssss.. get ur engine startin!


1 comment:

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Hoh liao... tomolo bring me there... try out using my Arowana! Ai mai? hehehe