Friday, May 04, 2007

Goodbye my Fren Su Pei

it's heart breaking and worst is that all those heart breaking memories just continously flips in my mind again and again and again.. reminded me of grandma. daddy.. . Jenny's dad.. HY's dad and now my good fren.. who has suffered from brain cancer for almost 2 years.. She left us today 4th May 2007 being just only 27 years old.
Got a sms from JC at 7++am.. my heart pounding when i read the sms.. to think.. i may hav to go thru several days of this.. everytime my sms comes in.. shud i read? would it say .. we lost her.. i'v been receiving sms the whole morning.. until about 3pm.. it came.. and i just burst out crying.. i'v lost loved ones.. but never a good fren.. it hurts the same.

Su Pei.. may u rest in peace.. lov u forever.. at least i know you are not suffering and in pain anymore.

2 comments:

peiszu said...

Feel sad to know that. A friend i met this morning told me we gotta have positive thinking. May be she is now an angel. Life goes on..

Catz said...

Thanks dear..I sure hope she is an angel now.. cherish everything, appreciate the life u have now...