Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stupid People

isit me or am i having a real terrible bad bad day?? or isit the people in our society that made it that bad for you?? have you encountered a very bad frustrating day where everything happens on this same day itself??
well .. if you have a good way of brushing off this bad day .. like.. use 7 different colors of flowers to mandi kah.. or... wash your car with holy water kah.. or something.. do let me know..
now, my early morning started fine until i realize i forgot something important, and i drove back immediately and came back to the office... ok.. not frustrating at all. just that i'm not a real morning person..

then my system crashed on me again! F... ok fine still... no solution to that...
lunch time.. and i tot ohhh great.. i can go out and relax awhile.. mana tau..

this guy here, just opened the window and threw a bag of rubbish out of the window of the car.. no no .. NOT the driver, the passenger behind.. and it contained a whole lot of Yakult yogurt drink bottles and hit my car on the back... wah lau eh.. i was of coz cursing him and his whoever away! watta fck???? Oi.. tak ada brains kah?? how can ppl be so inconsiderate and furthermore it's on the highway and everyone was like driving bout 100km/ph... and then.. i was just thinking.. if he could be like tat.. i wonder what is his house like?? or his room??

i tried to overtake him and give him a FCK FINGER.. but we were all speeding around.. so ok.. lucky me Steve was next to me.. so we took this:


So if you are the owner of this car.. TOO BAD! you'v got GREAT FCKING FRIENDS inside there... i dont think U are any different from them!!!!








and i think it would do you good not to drive your friends again! jPJ might blacklist you after sooOOO many pppl would take ur no plate up.. anyway. ur no got in TOTO before kah?? kinda good number oso...

and to the guy who sits behind you.. watever you are! gosh! u got NO DISCIPLINE KAH?? dO YOU know how DANGEROUS of what you did.. a piece of paper is OK.. but a bag of rubbish! harlo! u think your datuk's road??? FCK U man! i can't imagine where you stay ...
and I do suggest you stay here -->>>> it would be easier for you->




and as if that is not enough.. i parked my car.. went to lunch and came back where this little kancil parked in the middle of the road blocking everyone's way in / out. everyone was parking vertically to save some space and this CLEVER person just double parked and no problem about double parking... she did it in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.. harlo.. ini memang i agak pun tau.. BaPA Hang punya Road ya?? i took me so long to move the car in and out and sideways and tis way n tat way and managed to get myself out.. lucky driving kelissa.. but then if i was driving iswara.. i'd just bang her car...
and jsut as i was bout to get out of that round.. SooooOOo frustrated .. the owner came out from shopping.. i asked "Is this the way of proper parking and blocking everyone?'"..
she said: "I pergi beli barang"
me: Kalau beli pun park betul betul
She said: Bukan i park punya.. itu orang park bagi I...
me thinking: itu orang is who?? there is no parking guy around, the children with you don even have a license yet.. who else can it be.. and when will tat BITCH say SORRY?????
me yelling: YOU Stupid!

so that's my new life for this new year...i just LOVE the ppl in Malaysia! how great!! how STUPID and IDIOTIC AND RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: