Friday, September 01, 2006

What do MEN think with? Brains or Balls?


my frens would say.."here she goes again", well let me declare tis war among the genders now, well nothing big, just tat i've got nothing to do, been reading someone very famous blogger and this intrigued me!
So I did a blog about how men think/sees/commits into a Companionship / Partnership / SoulMates.. not much there.

After reading his blog, mentioned about tis gal having 2 bf at one go, gals reading books to understand men and blaa blaaa… wat bout men? They all commented tat men are easy to understand, not like us gals who is so confused and gets more confused each time.



Why do people judge a girl just bcoz she is a GIRL? A girl being overseas having a stable bf here, yet grabbed another where is she at the moment has been called names with great colors (B***, Not Loyal, blaa blaa).. wat bout men? When it comes to men being so ‘unfaithful’, ‘just being men’, ‘oh normal lah.. men wat’ .. so sweet words out fr ppl! Is it coz of the society’s old fashioned way of looking at things tat which makes us sub consciously have this sort of mindset?

Women who fools around gets nasty Bitchy names. Men gets mild comments. Women will b judged and condemned, men just being themselves.. wtf is this??

I’ve known quite a few good loving men in my life, I’ve also known those.. ‘just being men’ type. Take for example.. (if u r reading tis, I’m not talking bout U)…

Tis guy.. he can quickly forget bout one girl within like days and go off with another, let me call him “Spana”.. why?? Here goes… he can cry and beg tis girlfriend A, to stay with him, they loved each other and hated each other, within .. 2 yrs they have been on and off like more times than u turn on your kitchen light! Just after less than 1 month, officially break off, he goes for another girl B who already has a bf, he charms her off with all sorts of things, saying I will die for you… blaa blaa.. with blood and tears… he managed to get her… but after 2 months broke off.. he said tat girl “Siao lang”… and guess wat.. he is going for another gal who also has a bf… keeps changing more times compared to you changing your car tyres~ …. Wat do you call him?? ‘Oh.. just being a young not matured boy”… wat do you call the girls he fooled??.. STUPID BITCHES>…. Blaa blaa.. who ask them to gatai lah.. blaa blaa….

Another guy, who actually do not believe in LOVE… due to a small heartache.. whatever!... anyways, he has tis gf he dates for 3 yrs now, and they went on and off a few times as well… the reason him going off is coz he was going after other girl… if he managed to get the other girl, he breaks off with first gf.. once break off with other girl..he goes back to his gf… been happening since… wat do you call tis guy?? “oooOOo man!” … “Great Man”.. “Like tis lah we call MAN”… wat do you call the girls??... u name it..

These guys think with their BALLS or BRAINS??

(I feel like slapping all this gals faces and say wake up! Stand on ur own 2 feet! Be strong… U DON’T NEED HIM! )

I’ve got a bad experience b4, where my ex had another girl in KL, while we were together in PG. Ended up she got pregnant, and we broke off on my birthday…. I’ve never forgive him… and wat other guys said to me? “oh, u should’ve blaa blaa” and “you should’ve tis and tat towards him”… was it my fault?... 6 months later my ex rang me saying how much he misses me and wants us to get back together…. How can I trust him again?


Are we women being judge just because we are sex=FEMALE????? Lets play a scenario here,.. lets replace those men with women.. and those kena fooled are men… wat say U??

Ok.. bored with tat.. now.. How hard is it to understand a person? Men or Women.. lets say.. PERSON? I bet u men don even understand each other… the matter here is DO U wanna Understand? I do admit MOST women there goes around the roundabout, not wanting to say wat’s in their heart… always hint only… well.. if u lov her tat much, understand her tat much… can’t get the hints?? U dating her or … she dating ur Datuk?

I've known all sorts of men..and i gotta know 2 who has attitude worst than women! they can get PMS anytime! become moody and blaa blaa..
i've known 1 who doesnt care the heck of the world...until we all dont even understand him ...


It’s hard to understand u Men as well! Arlo.. you if we care for you.. u guys said… we are spooky, too committed into the relationship which scares men off~.. when gals ignore men, usually said that gals are playing hard to get… act “pure” or “virgin”… haiihhh..
If women ask too much.. men said women is trying to control their life… we ask coz we care
If gals don ask..men said gals don care must be fooling about outside…

~ men can’t commit….. women just wants a happy loving relationship ~

The list can go on and on .. but I’d like to stop here….


isit harder to understand men or women? why not say "It's so hard to understand that Person"?

I’m not saying U should say tis on men too or anything.. I’m Not Taking sides.. I’m saying this:
~ we are human beings, men or women… live and let live~


We all made mistakes… all sorts of stupid mistakes… why judge then?


If u want a person to understand U... understand them as human being first rather than... their Sex...

1 comment:

Union CafĂ©® - Penang said...

Walan... SEX!!! Who want sex?

This my reply.
this world is rule by men...
they are not willing to be ruled by women...
so what happens is ... 80% of men dun understand women and ... they think w/ their balls...

Thats why poor gals kena condemmed! :(